This Privacy Notice explains how Applied Statistics & Management Inc. (“we”, “our”, or “us”) collects, uses, and shares your personal information when you visit our website at www.mdstaff.com (“Website”).
Types of Information We Collect
We may collect the following information about you when you visit our Website.
- Contact Information such as your name, job title, phone number, address, and email address.
- Company or healthcare organization information such as the name and location of the organization, number of providers, number of facilities, and your role with the organization.
- Activities and transactional information relating to your use of our Website such as event registrations and preferences, pages viewed, and links clicked.
- Device information such as IP addresses, device types, device configurations, geographic location data, cookie identifiers, and other unique identifiers.
How Do We Collect the Information
Some information is collected directly from you while other information is automatically collected when you access our Website.
- We collect information you voluntarily provide when you use our Website. For example, if you express an interest in requesting a demo of our products or register for an event, we may require that you provide to us your contact information.
- We also automatically collect information when you access our Website. For example, we use log files, cookies or similar technology to obtain information about the pages you viewed, links you clicked and other actions taken when accessing our Website.
How Do We Use the Information Collected
We may use your information for the following purposes.
- Communicate and respond to your inquiries and requests to us.
- Provide you relevant requested product information, including product demos.
- Improve or enhance our products or services.
- Advertise and market to you or your organization, which include contacting you about products and services offered by us, sending promotional communications and targeted advertising to you or your organization.
Third Parties With Whom We Share Your Information
We may share information collected from you, including personal information, with the following types of third parties and for the following purposes.
- Third party service providers who assist us in managing our business or operating our Website, such as business support services, payment processors, web hosting service providers, cloud storage providers, mailing houses etc. For example, our Website redirects all requests for conference registrations to Eventbrite or similar third party service providers for processing. When you register for a conference or other event through our Website, your request is forwarded to Eventbrite or a similar service provider who may collect your name, email address, billing address, payment details, phone number, IP address and device data. Eventbrite requires this information so that it can provide us with its services.
- Third party service providers contracted to provide marketing and advertising services on our behalf. For example, when you visit our Website, third party service provider, such as AdRoll, may place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising purposes on our behalf.
- In certain situations, we may be required to disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities. We reserve the right to disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is required or permitted by law pursuant to a legal request, such as a court order or other statutory requirement.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Do Not Track Disclosure
Some browsers offer you a “Do Not Track” option that lets you opt-out from online behavioral tracking done by various companies, such as Google, AdWords or AdRoll. We currently do not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
We partner with third party service providers to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising on our behalf based on your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads on our behalf, you may opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
You may access, correct, update or limit our use of or our ability to share your personal information. Upon request, we will: (a) remove your personal information from our database; (b) correct or update personal information that you state is erroneous or outdated; or (c) permit you to opt-out of further marketing communication from us. However, our ability to offer you certain information, products, or services may be affected by your choice.
To opt-out of electronic communication from us, by emailing email@example.com. To opt out of all other communications call us at 1-800-736-7276. This opt-out only applies to personal information we obtained through your use of our Website covered by this Privacy Notice. You may continue to receive communications related directly to the services and products you or your company purchased from us. You may also still receive advertising and marketing material from third party service providers where they obtain your contact information through other sources.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such request, please send us the request via email tot firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail using the contact information listed below and include “California Shine The Light Inquiry” in the first line of the request.
Privacy and Visitors Outside the United States
If you reside outside the United States, please be aware that any information collected from your interaction with our Website will be transferred from your country to the United States. You hereby consent to have your information transferred, processed, and stored in the United States and under United States privacy standards.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practice in general, please contact us at:
Applied Statistics & Management Inc.
32848 Wolf Store Road
Temecula, CA 92592
Privacy Notice Updates
The effective date of this Privacy Notice is January 1, 2021.