MD-Staff Certification Badge
Showcase your skills and accomplishments
Why display my digital badge?
Passing the MD-Staff Certification Exams recognizes authority on MD-Staff solutions among the medical services professionals.
Build Your Online Portfolio
Displaying and sharing your digital badges on your social media profiles will help to developing your online professional résumé. Many employers will conduct an extensive online search of potential candidates before hiring.
Showcasing your skills and technical knowledge by displaying a digital badge will develop a network of opportunities. These opportunities have potential to accelerate your career to the next level of success!
Your colleagues will notice you as an MD-Staff Super User by acknowledging your expertise throughout the industry. Soon, you and your peers will collaborate to help each other learn and grow with best practices.
How it works?
Congratulations for developing your skills and advancing forward with your career! Digital credentials are the single source of truth verifying your skills and competencies. That’s great, but now what? Follow our easy step-by-step guide to start earning and using your MD-Staff Certification Badge.
- Pass Exam – Complete the MD-Staff Certification Exam with a passing score.
- Claim Badge – Once you’ve earned a badge, you’ll receive a confirmation email from MD-Staff Academy and a notification from Credly (the digital badge platform) with instructions to set up your account, claim and share your badge.
- Share Badge – You can share your digital badge on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, via email and embedded in your résumé, personal website and email signature.
- Update Resumé & Online Portfolio – Digital badges are verified proof of your new skills.
- Possible Promotion – Let your supervisor know of your achievement.
- Beyond the Badge – Now you’ve got certified skills, see what jobs you’re qualified for, who’s hiring, salaries and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have partnered with Credly to translate the learning outcomes you’ve demonstrated into a badge, issued and managed through the company digital badging platform. The technology Credly uses is based on the Open Badge Standards maintained by IMS Global. This enables you to manage, share and verify your competencies digitally.
Representing your skills as a badge gives you a way to share your abilities online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time. Badges provide employers and peers concrete evidence of what you had to do to earn your credential and what you’re now capable of. Credly also offers labor market insights, based on your skills. You can search and apply for job opportunities right through Credly.
Using Credly’s sharing options, earners can share their badges directly to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook from their Credly account.
To share your badge:
- Log into your account on Credly
- Select the badge you would like to share
- At the top of the page, select the blue “Share” button
- You will be brought to the “Share Badge” screen where you can find different tabs directing you to connect your social media accounts and share your badge
Once your social media account is connected, just click “Share” to share your digital badge
Yes, adding a hyperlinked badge image to your email signature is a great way to make sure your professional network is aware of your certifications, credentials and other badge-worthy recognition.
Learn how to attach your badge to your email signature.
LinkedIn now requires individuals to manually add information about their certification in order to share their badge to their profile.
Learn how to add your badge details to the new LinkedIn profile.
No. This service is at no cost to you!
You can easily configure your privacy settings in the Credly platform. You’re in complete control of the information about yourself that is made public.